Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flying HIGH on a tide of compliments.

Hello....

     I AM SO HAPPY! Sorry, just had to get that out. I've been skipping and running and I have more energy than I really know what to do with right now. I'm just sooooooo intensely happy. I've found someone in my life who takes me as I am, tells me I'm beautiful and amazing, and who wouldn't want me to change for any reason. He may be older than me, he may be a bad boy with an attitude and a darkish past, but you know what? I have a bad girl attitude and my past, well it ain't the brightest. He's made mistakes; so have I. We aren't concentrating on the past; we're looking to a future together where we can grow as a couple. I want tattoos; so does he. I cuss like a sailor; so does he. He lives in Albuquerque and I live in Thatcher....problem? Not really. Why? Well, because he's willing to move down here for me. He knows I'm headed to Phoenix in May, and he's willing to come up there. He knows he needs a job; who doesn't these days? He's trying to get back on his feet. I'm trying to get on my feet for the first time. One hell of a match aren't we? But the thing is, he doesn't want me to change. He tells me I'm amazing and beautiful and when I'm down on myself he argues against me until I agree with him. He won't give up or back down. He's my angel, my saving grace, my one and only, my Paj and I am never going to let him go. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment